The Future Of Video Game Rentals
If you are fond of video games but reluctant to buy all the newest flooding titles in the market, well here is the good news for you. Now you can have video games on rent from the video game rental company without the need of investing your hard earned pocket money.
As the gaming industry matures up the video game rental companies are also beginning to rise. Companies like GameFly and GottaPlay are providing their customers with top quality services and hassle free game playing experience. In this article we shall take you through each of these services provide by them.
Gamefly is the very first video game rental company which comes into view in early 2003. The founders of the company were able to discover the niche where there was high demand for the newest and the classic gaming titles were growing and so were there costs.
Sean Spector and Jung Suh who were also the founders of GameFly felt the frustration amongst the hardcore game players due to the lack of verity of the gaming titles available in the market. It was the time when they decided quit their full time jobs to become the biggest game provider of the world within three years. It was an innovative idea to provide online based game rental services to the video game lovers.
Gamefly is the company who has always taken the viewpoint of the passionate game players around the world. Thus they were able to produce set of services which were just as easy and flexible for them. This is what made them become the base of all the online game rental services. What follow are there primary features:
• The video game players want an easy way to get the easier access to both classic and the latest titles
• The players want to keep the game with them as long as they want to and at a reasonable price.
• If the player got a game which he does not want to play or he finds it an unpleasant game he should be given the full right to replace the game with spending no extra money.
• The players receive their favorite video games at their door step and they do not have to go to the video game rental store.
• The players should be given the choice to see the other game reviews, their ratings and feed back so that other gamers can be aware of the bad game and do not waste the time on the game he never wanted.
• The players are given considerable discount while they purchase used games.